The Dunes at Shorebreak Resorts
The Dunes at Shorebreak Resorts is operated by Shorebreak Resorts and consists of 27 luxury condominium rental units among 3 buildings, The Dunes, The Cove, and The Cape.
The Dunes building is located at 8600 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ and offers 13 luxury condominiums. Available units include; (2) 3 Bedroom – 3 Bathroom units, (9) 3 Bedroom – 3.5 Bathroom units, (1) 3 Bedroom – 4 Bathroom unit and (1) 4 Bedroom – 4 Bathroom unit.
The Cove building is located at 8609 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ and offers 5 luxury condominiums. Available units include; (1) 3 Bedroom – 3 Bathroom unit, (3) 3 Bedroom – 3.5 Bathroom units, and (1) 6 Bedroom – 6.5 Bathroom unit.
The Cape building is located at 8515 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ and offers 9 luxury condominiums. Available units include; (8) 3 Bedroom – 3 Bathroom units, (1) 3 Bedroom – 2 Bathroom units.
Rental units are available on a 3-night minimum basis between Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. Rental units are available in the off-season on a 2-night minimum basis. Renters also have the option of selecting add-on amenities that may be purchased in addition to quoted daily unit rates. All rate quotes and transactions are presented in ($) USD with acceptable forms of payment by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
Confirmation and Receipt of reservations will be sent via e-mail to the contact e-mail address provided at purchase. If paying by check, please remit to the following address:
PO Box 127
Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
Country: United States of America
Phone: (609) 263-1912
Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns:
Shorebreak Resorts is dedicated to making your visit to our website a pleasurable experience in a trusted environment. We’d like to take the time to let you know how we collect, protect and share information gathered about you while you are visiting us on the Internet. We hope this disclosure will help increase your confidence in our site and give you peace of mind during the experience.
1. What kinds of information do we collect?
a. Information provided by you. This can take place in an e-mail you send us or by filling out and submitting our electronic form requesting more information. The information we collect from any e-mail you send us is just your e-mail address. If you chose to submit our form requesting more information, the following items would be collected:
(1) Your first name.
(2) Your last name.
(3) Your mailing address.
(4) Your e-mail address.
(5) Your daytime and evening phone numbers.
(6) When you are coming to visit us.
(7) How you found us.
2. Information we collect using technology and how we use it.
The term “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual, including name, address, email address, phone number and other information relating to an individual.
We may collect personal information when you:
Connect to the Internet using the Services;
Sign up to receive newsletters and other promotional communications; or
Contact us with a comment, question or complaint.
Wi-Fi Service: In order to use the Services, you may be asked to register by connecting your social media profile from one of the following 3rd party websites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ or other social media networks. If you do so, we will collect your name, email address, city, gender and other information disclosed to you at the time you connect through the social media networks. Alternatively, you may also be asked to register by providing your name, email address, city, gender, country, year of birth, and phone number. Your registration information is used to provide and otherwise administer the Wi-Fi Service, including the provision of tailored advertisements and other offers from us or our marketing partners while you are connected to the Service.
a. While you are browsing our site we collect a very small amount of information. For instance, we need to know your IP address so that we can send your browser the information you are requesting. This information does not personally identify you. We also use this information to make our site more interesting because it identifies what parts of our site you visited and hopefully liked versus what parts of our site you did not visit.
b. We normally don’t combine this type of information with personally identifiable information. However, we will combine this information with personally identifiable information to identify a visitor in order to enforce compliance with our house rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, guests or others.
3. What are Cookies and how do we use them?
b. You can choose to have your computer not accept cookies or to warn you whenever an attempt to send you a cookie is made. In order to do either one of these things, you must configure your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) manually by adjusting the configuration settings. If you elect not to allow any cookies to be sent to your computer, chances are you will not be able to fully enjoy browsing our site as certain parts of it have been optimized exclusively for use with cookies.
4. What do we do with the information we collect?
a. We make changes to our website as we learn where site people visited or did not visit.
b. Do we share any of this information with other companies or organizations? Quite honestly our visitors are our most valuable assets. We are not in the business of selling information about our guests. We will only give out personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or to protect the safety and security of our visitors and our web site.
c. You can request at any time that we not send future mail or e-mail to you either by contacting us or by calling us directly at (609) 263-1912. Also, as mentioned above, there are ways to limit the information collected through technology though some of the features on our site won’t work if you decide to do this.
5. How do we protect your information?
The Dunes at Shorebreak Resorts takes technical, contractual, administrative and physical security steps to protect all visitors’ information.
6. How can I get access to my information?
As access is strictly limited, we do not allow access to this information online. Requests should be made via the following channels:
Mail: Shorebreak Resorts
PO Box 127
Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
Mail: Shorebreak Resorts
PO Box 127
Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
Terms & Conditions
1. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The security deposit payable of $750.00 shall be deposited by Landlord/Broker into an non-interest bearing account at any reputable banking organization. Such security deposit shall be held in trust by Landlord/Broker from which may be deducted any costs incurred due to Tenant’s non-compliance with the terms of this Lease. If any such costs exceed the amount of the security deposit, Tenant will pay Landlord the difference. Within thirty (30) days after the end of this Lease, the Landlord/Broker shall return the security deposit, less any deductions made under this Lease. All security deposits held for seasonal tenants shall be held by the owner, not the broker.
2.USE OF PROPERTY. The Tenant may use the Property only for the following purposes: vacation rental
3. UTILITIES AND SERVICES. See above amenities
4. TENANTS MAINTENANCE OF PREMISES. The premises are being rented in “AS IS” condition. Landlord warrants only that major systems and appliances will be working order at the commencement of the lease. Tenant shall take good care of the premises. At the expiration of the lease, Tenant shall vacate and leave the premises in as good a condition as existed at the beginning of the term, except for reasonable wear and tear. If the premises are not left in as good a condition as existed at the beginning of the lease term, Tenant will be responsible to pay the Landlord for all cleaning costs in excess of the customary cleaning cost and other cost for repairing damage to the premises outside of the normal wear and tear. Tenant shall do nothing to destroy, deface, damage or remove any part of the premises or building in which the premises are located.
5. REPAIRS. If the premises are damaged or in need of repair, the Tenant must promptly notify the Landlord. The Landlord will have a reasonable amount of time to make repairs. If the Tenant must vacate the premises because of damage not resulting from the Tenant’s act or neglect, the Tenant will not have to pay rent until the premises is repaired. If the premises are totally destroyed, this Lease will end and the Tenant will pay rent up to the date of destruction.
6. INSURANCE ON TENANT’S BELONGINGS. Landlord carries no insurance covering loss to any of Tenant’s belongings. Tenant has total responsibility for all personal belonging’s brought to the property. CSA insurance that may be purchased specifically covers damage to the property.
7. PETS. No Pets are permitted at the property unless otherwise specified in an addendum to this lease.
8. LIABILITY OF LANDLORD AND TENANT. Landlord shall be exempt from any and all liability for any damage or injury to any person or property caused by or resulting from any cause or happening whatsoever, unless the damage or injury is caused by or due to the international or negligent act or omission of the Landlord. Tenant assumes the full responsibility and the cost of defending, compromising, discharging, or otherwise satisfying any loss, liability,. L: 2083634, P: 70998, O: 37804, T: 1594379, B: 1328 securing protection against loss by fire or other cause to Tenant’s belongings. claim or action that occurs due to the negligent acts or omissions of Tenant or Tenant’s family, visitors, or other persons on the premises with the consent of Tenant. Tenant shall also be responsible to reimburse to Landlord any cost incurred due to the negligent act or omission of Tenant, Tenant’s family, visitors, or other persons on the premises with Tenant’s permission. Tenant must give prompt written notice to Landlord of any condition or defect affecting the premises that Tenant could reasonably foresee resulting in liability or loss. This notice must be given within twenty-four (24) hours after Tenant knows of the condition or defect affecting the premises.
9. PAYMENT TO LANDLORD. If the Tenant fails to comply with the terms of this lease, the Landlord may take any required action and charge the cost, to the Tenant as additional rent. Failure to pay such additional rent upon demand is a violation of this lease.
10. RETURN CHECK POLICY. If any check is returned by the bank unpaid, there shall be a $20 return check fee automatically applied the claim or action that occurs due to the negligent acts or omissions of Tenant or Tenant’s family, visitors, or other persons on the premises with the consent of Tenant. Tenant shall also be responsible to reimburse to Landlord any cost incurred due to the negligent act or omission of Tenant, Tenant’s family, visitors, or other persons on the premises with Tenant’s permission. Tenant must give prompt written notice to Landlord of any condition or defect affecting the premises that Tenant could reasonably foresee resulting in liability or loss. This notice must be given within twenty-four (24) hours after Tenant knows of the condition or defect affecting the premises.
11. ALTERATION. The Tenant must get the Landlord’s prior written consent to alter, improve, paint or wallpaper the property. Alternations, additions and improvements become the property of the Landlord.
12. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE. The Tenant may not sublease the property or assign this Lease without the Landlord’s prior written consent.
13. ENTRY BY LANDLORD. Upon reasonable notice, the Landlord may enter the property to provide services, inspect, repair, improve or show it. In case of emergency or the Tenant’s absence, the Landlord may enter the property without the Tenant’s consent.
14. QUIET ENJOYMENT. The Tenant may remain in and use the property without interference subject to the terms of this lease. Unreasonable noise and disturbances that requires police intervention shall be cause for eviction. Tenant agrees to allow visitation by prospective tenants or purchasers during the
15. HAZARDOUS USE. The Tenant will not keep anything in the property which is dangerous, flammable, explosive, or might increase the danger of fire or any other hazard.
16. SIGNS. The Tenant may not put any sign or projection (such as a TV or radio antenna) in or out of the windows or exteriors of the Property without the
Landlord’s prior written consent.
17. VALIDITY OF LEASE. If a clause or provision of this lease is legally invalid, the rest of this lease remains in effect.
18. PARTIES. The Landlord and each of the Tenants are bound by this Lease. All parties who lawfully succeed to their rights and responsibilities are also bound.
19. ENTIRE LEASE. All promises the Landlord has made are contained in this written Lease and the Companion Purchase Agreement. This lease can only be changed by an addendum agreement in writing by both the Tenant and the Landlord/Agent of Landlord.
20. SIGNATURES. The Landlord and the Tenant agree to the terms of this Lease. If this Lease is made by a corporation, its proper officers sign and it corporate seal is affixed terms of this lease.
21. VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION. As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00 Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Shorebreak Resorts any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Shorebreak Resorts directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. In the event you do not wish to purchase this plan, a $750.00 security deposit is required.
22. TENANT DEFAULT. In the event that the tenant wishes to cancel the fully signed lease, the tenant shall make such a request in writing to Shorebreak Resorts. The lease shall be terminated only after another tenant is secured or permission from the owner is otherwise granted. In the event of cancelation by tenant, payments will be refunded only when the properties re-rented at no loss to the owner and 10% of such refund shall be deducted as a fee for the agency re-rental services. Owner may terminate lease upon tenants’ failure to make any rent payments when due.
24. CONSUMER INFORMATION STATEMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. By signing this lease both the owner and the tenant acknowledge that they have received a copy of the NJ Consumer Information statement. In this transaction, Shorebreak Resorts is acting as a Disclosed Dual Agent for the owner and tenant in long term leases beyond 90 days. Short term leases (less than 90 days) Shorebreak Resorts is acting as Landlord’s agent only.
25. BROKER FEE. Owner agrees to pay the Broker a professional service fee in accordance with the rental listing contract. In the event that a lease is extended or renewed or the owner leases or rents the same or another rental unit owned by him to a tenant secured by the Broker in any succeeding year, owner agrees to pay the Broker the professional service fee stated in the Listing Contract.
26. TRASH REMOVAL FEE. Should we be required to get a contractor to remove your trash on the day of your departure, the cost will be deducted from your security deposit.
27. TOWELS AND LINENS. Each bedroom is provided with (1) set of bed linens per bed. Each full bathroom is provided with (3) bath towels, (2) hand towels, (2) washcloths, and (1) hand towel per 1/2 Bathroom. Units with a Queen-size pull-out sofa bed are not provided with a set of linens. Guests utilizing the sleeper sofa must provide a personal set of bed linens, or Tenant may request a bed set from the Shorebreak team. Any additional bath towels must also be supplied by the guest.
28. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION. If paying by credit card, by signing the lease agreement the tenant authorizes the Landlord to process the credit card information provided by the tenant.
29. TENANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT. Rental properties offered by the Landlord are available to tenants age (25) and over. By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you meet or exceed the required minimum age of 25-years old.
30. PAYMENT. Rent (50%) is due 15 days from the signing of this Lease Agreement. In addition to 50% of the rent being due the Tenant also must send a SEPARATE check for the full Security Deposit listed below. The remaining rent will be due 45 days prior to the reservation check-in date. All checks are to be made out to Shorebreak Resorts. The Tenant will receive email confirmation when a payment has been applied to their reservation. If the Tenant fails to make payments within the time frame indicated the Landlord reserves the right to void the reservation and follow the procedure of a TENANT DEFAULT.
31. LATE CHECK-OUT. In the event that a tenant occupies the rental unit beyond the designated check-out time of 10:00 am, the landlord reserves the right to impose a late check-out fee in the amount of $300.00. By signing the lease agreement, you acknowledge the late check-out policy and agree to vacate the rental unit no later than 10:00 am on the date of check-out.
**Towels are provided by an outside vendor. Additional towels WILL NOT be provided once guests have checked in. If you would like additional towels, they MUST be added to your reservation prior to check-in.**